LIVE YOUR LIFE

Monday 5 June 2017



The night I write this post, the One Love Manchester Benefit Concert has just finished a couple of hours ago. I must say huge respects go out to Ariana Grande, going back and showing that hate will not scare her or anyone at that concert or anyone watching it from home. This world is getting scarier and more devastating by the minute but that doesn't stop us from showing love.

Music is a wonderful thing. It is truly the only thing that unifies the world. Music is art for the ears. For the soul. I am very proud to be someone who listens to music all day every day. When it can be, music will be on. Music is a blessing.

I was going to talk about my feelings towards the world and the negative feelings I feel but as I am writing this post I have decided to scrap that plan and just talk about the positives. I am pretty sure you feel the same hurtfulness that I do that there is honestly no need for me to share it as deep down we all feel the same way. No matter where you live, the UK, US, Netherlands or South Africa etc...

I am so thankful that right now I am alive, I have my prom tomorrow which I am going to enjoy so much more now, knowing how precious life actually is. Within reason, every opportunity you are handed just say yes! Go do what you want to do. Don't let anyone tell you that your dreams won't come true. I believe in you. I believe that whatever you set your mind towards that you can achieve it, put in the hard work and everything should eventually turn out. Don't be discouraged if it doesn't land in your hands right away, nothing ever does. You have to show you really want it before you ever get anything in life.

If you learn anything from these horrible terrorist attacks it should be that we all need to unite and show more love towards each other. Let's stop putting each other down about stupid little things, those don't matter. Conflict is what they want, they are asking for it so let's give them the opposite.

Each and every one of you reading this post, please please please take every chance in life. Don't take your life for granted. I know how easy it is to get so wrapped up in life and forget how precious and fragile it is. As morbid as it sounds, one day you won't be on this earth no longer, so don't waste your time here. You have a very short time to live so don't forget to actually live.

Tell the people you love that you love them every single goddamn day. Don't let that love go unnoticed. Appreciate everyone and thing in your life.


This is just a short post of me just rambling. I didn't have a plan for this post I thought I would just type from the heart. Have a great day.

Becks x

7 comments

  1. So true! Such a good and important point to make, it's so easy to become so terrified and affected by what's happening, but the important thing is to keep on going. Do whatever it is that will enrich your life and others lives today and never give into the fear!

    JosieVictoriaa // Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely post Becks, in times like these it's important to stay positive and just be thankful for everything we have and most importantly spread love! xx

    G

    www..teawithgi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a wonderful post babe, so proud of you to make it and show everyone how to stay positive. I really hope you had the best time at your prom and that you made so many happy memories. I couldn't agree more with everything you said. Thanks for sharing! πŸŒΈπŸ’—✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie. x
    www.AlishaValerie.com | www.twitter.com/AlishaValerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post, it's true, it's right from the heart and that's amazing. Reading this, moved me and I would love to see more of these heartfelt posts, you are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's hard to keep going but you have to. You can't live your life being scared about going to crowded places xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely post and it really is important to stay positive! Have fun at your prom girl!

    Hayley | www.crueltyfreehayley.com x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely advice; we need to start living and grab every opportunity we can!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© RebeccaxElaine. Design by FCD.