Thankful for my friends

Wednesday 12 July 2017




Friends. You gain many, you lose some. Throughout life you have probably had many friends come in and out of your life and the more you grow up the more you learn who really is your friend and which ones are fake. You start to become less naive and realise not everyone wants to be your friend for you and thats the sad reality of life.

There are few friends in my life who have stood by me through good and bad. The ones who have picked me up when I'm down. The ones who understand my craziness and can stand my hyper side (I can get pretty annoying). The ones who can understand that when I am in a bad mood I just need left for half an hour and then I will be fine. 

I think we all sometimes take them for granted. We don't appreciate our ride or die friends enough. The people who stick by us through everything. We need to tell them how much we appreciate them a little more, or I do anyway. Sometimes we get so caught up in our own lives we forget to make sure our friends are okay. 

I just want to say thank you to all my friends, for sticking by me. I really truly do appreciate it.

This is just a super short post as I don't think I could write too much on this topic but I still wanted to share my thoughts on it.

Thank you for reading.
Becks x

5 comments

  1. I totally agree with this post, I have some amazing friends who have been there for me through everything and we're not the best at checking up on each other and can take each other for granted sometimes x

    Kayleigh Zara 🌿🌿 www.kayleighzaraa.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely post, I agree with you. It's so lovely to have friends that stick atriums and support you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a sweet post, I agree that sometimes we all just take our friends for granted and we deffo should show our appreciation more! x

    G

    www.teawithgi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved this post. I have a really bad problem trusting new friends now as I've been hurt and backstabbed by people I thought where my friends in the past so it's horrible. I really enjoyed reading this lovely, thank you so much for sharing πŸŒΈπŸ’—✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie. x
    www.AlishaValerie.com | www.twitter.com/AlishaValerie

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© RebeccaxElaine. Design by FCD.