LIVE LIFE

Tuesday 5 September 2017

One thing we all have in common is that we are alive. Life is fragile. Life is strange, no one truly knows it's meaning. I do know though that life is short. Before we know it we will be 90 years old looking back at all that we have accomplished. Wondering where the time went. Reminiscing on our younger years. On our 'mistakes' and on our accomplishments.

The older I get, the more I realise how grateful I am for having life. I look at the news and sadly hear about people losing theirs and I realise just how easy it can be snapped away from you. I just sit and pray that I get the chance to live until I'm old and wrinkly. 

I made a pact with myself the other week that I am going to live my life to the fullest and how I want to live it. I feel like sometimes I do things in life to make other people happy and sometimes that ends up having a bad consequence for me. Then the other week my friend turned round to me and said something that was so simple but so valuable, "at the end of the day its your life, live it how you want". It honestly just shocked me on how I haven't been doing that. It is my life and I should be entitled to make my own decisions and I shouldn't have to answer to people for them. 

I always had such a weird thoughts when I thought about life. I used to think whats the point if one day we are going to die and for there to be a chance that after death there is nothing. Then I realised how deep and dark that thought was. Recently, my thought just changed and I have been so happy and thankful for life and how it is going. 

Take every opportunity you get. Say yes to more things. I am a big believer in what will be, will be and that everything happens for a reason. Well, maybe not everything but many things in our lives happen because they were supposed to and it will make us stronger. 

Life is such a blessing. The odds of someone being born is crazily small. We are all little miracles walking on this earth. Don't take that for granted. You would be stupid too. 

Life has its struggles. No one is happy all of the time. Life has so many obstacles but all the obstacles thrown at you are there for a reason. You are supposed to battle them. Without the struggles and the obstacles in my life, I would not be the person I am today and I am so insanely happy with the person I am right now. Yes, I have my flaws but recently I have just become so content with just being me. 

I am just living life to the fullest because I don't know when my time is going to be up. None of us do. I am hoping I will live till 90 and be a wee old person sitting in my chair with my feet up watching the telly but we honestly can't plan the future. I have no idea what is ahead. I do know though that life is pretty good. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© RebeccaxElaine. Design by FCD.