I'M BACK AGAIN!

Saturday 9 December 2017



I could make a post about where I have been but surely by now, we should all know I am not a constant poster. I write when I am motivated and when I am not, I simply take a break. That is basically why I have not posted in a long time.

I do though want to just talk about blogging in general and where I want to talk this blog. I have been thinking about it for a while and really have become so insanely annoyed that I can't find my niche. I feel as though because I couldn't find my niche, this is why I have become so unmotivated to post.

Then I realised how stupid it was to become so annoyed about not finding my niche. Why do I need a niche? Why can't I post what I want to post?

This means that some days you might get a book review, some days might be a beauty post, a more personal post or a lifestyle post. Just whatever I fancy on the day.

Blogging is not a big thing anymore. Since Youtube has come around that has definitely been the front runner and bloggers have been left in the past. However, it is still a thing I love and want to do. There are still many people who read blogs (not as many). Views aren't what it is about though.

This is my hobby. My creative outlet. This is what I want to do for fun, so this is what I am going to do.

This was just a short post to clear things up. If you want to read more from me, then you can put your email in and it will notify you every time I post. If not, then you can follow me on twitter @rebeccaxelaine.

Rebecca xo

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© RebeccaxElaine. Design by FCD.