WHY I TOOK A BLOGGING BREAK

Thursday 31 May 2018



Oh wow another post by Becca saying that she's back and sorry she has been gone. I've done quite a few of these but I actually have a semi-reasonable answer as to why I haven't posted in a few months. It hasn't been the case that I just didn't want to, which is a reasonable answer in itself but it has been because I just got super busy.

With it being near the end of the uni year, meaning assignment after assignment was coming in and being due one after the other. Then it was exam season, which is done now. Hallelujah! Uni has to be my number one priority over blogging and that was the sad reality that I had to put my hobby on hold during that time, which was sad as my blog was at it's best and I was happy with my content for once and my stats were quite high. I mean not on the scale of some people's but for me they were the highest they had ever been. 

My personal life also got a bit complicated and I had a few weeks where I didn't really have motivation to do anything and was down about a few things, which happened when I planned on coming back and I wasn't going to force myself to do something that's just a hobby, when I really needed to take time and just allow myself to go through it.

Anyway, with that over, I am back and raring to go. I don't really have any posts in the works right now but hopefully I will get another post up in a few days. My goal is to have a new post up every three days. In the past, that schedule has worked out the best for me and I never really struggled with it but I am not promising anything either. 

I was wondering though if you are reading this what posts do you suggest that I do more of? Do you want more personal lifestyle posts with the odd advice post? Or maybe book reviews? Or both? If you could be ever so kind could you tell me in the comments which posts you'd like best and maybe some examples? I'm not looking for too many maybe just which type of posts and one example post that would be fab, I need all the help I can get/ 

Anyway, I shall wrap this post up. Just wanted to hop on here and tell you that posts will be coming your way shortly. Thank you for reading. Follow my social media to say up to date with posts. 

Thank you, Rebecca x 

4 comments

  1. I'm so happy that you're back blogging babe and wish you all the luck in the world for the future 🌸✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie x | AlishaValerie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it's best to just step away and take a breather.
    It gets over whelming sometimes, but you just have to try and kick it down and just carry on!
    Good luck blogging again ♥

    Luke| http:/www.lukeheywoodstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to see you back and it’s definitely the right thing not to push yourself to do something when your heart isn’t in it, even if you told yourself you would. I think after a blogging break the best content to write is what you’re passionate about :)

    Jenny
    http://www.jennyinneverland.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you're back my lovely! Post what you're interested in and what you enjoy my darling! I can't wait to see what you post next.

    Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© RebeccaxElaine. Design by FCD.