MY JUNE GOALS

Saturday 2 June 2018



I've came to realise I've failed basically every one of my new years resolutions, what a surprise. Doesn't everyone fail them though? However, I have decided to bring it back and just do monthly goals. I am going to choose three goals every month (this month four) and see if I can manage it.

My four goals this month are ... 

Wake up every morning at 8am or earlier 

Meditate every single day for at least ten minutes 

Read every single day

Be posting on my blog at least twice every week 


Lets all pray I can actually manage these goals. I know I will probably slip up and miss a day for at least one of these goals but I feel really motivated to try to end the month with having achieved at least one. To be fair, I am writing this post on the 1st of June and only thought of it tonight, so I've already missed a day (good one Becca)


4 comments

  1. These all sound like realistic and totally achieveable goals! Best of luck :)

    Jenny
    http://www.jennyinneverland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such good goals my lovely, you can do this my darling!

    Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your June goals babe 🌸✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie x | AlishaValerie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your goals, I hope you achieve them!

    Amy | hookedonthemusic.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© RebeccaxElaine. Design by FCD.