BREAK UPS SUCK

Tuesday 10 July 2018




I have been putting off this post. One that I have wanted to write about but also haven't. The main reason I stopped blogging recently is I have been going through a break up and honestly have been too sad and lack motivation to do much, until recently. Break ups suck. I'm not going to give any details on it, mainly because I don't want to but also theres another person involved and he is a great guy and I don't want to talk about him and thirdly, its honestly not that interesting.

I mainly wanted to write this post as I like to write about real life shit. Things people go through in life and this is one sucky yet real thing that most people will go through at least once. This is my second break up, one that if I am honest did not see coming. My blog is like therapy to me, somewhere I can come and sit and write about all of my feelings and about my life.

Coming from someone who didn't want the break up, I know how much it bloody hurts. The endless nights crying, the not knowing how you are going to live without them (I still struggle with this a bit), them constantly popping up in your dreams.

Theres a lot of sadness during a break up, A LOT! Even for a long time afterwards. You feel as if you cannot see a future without them, you are never going to be happy ever again. Cry it out! Literally cry it all out and then get up and start realising that you have to start living your own life now. Living the life you want. This is your time to be selfish. You no longer have to make sacrifices, as much as they seemed worth it for that person. You no longer have to. You are free, go find who you are.

I have been on a rollercoaster ride with this break up. Highs and downs. A whole lot of highs though, I have managed to see my friends a lot more, have fun a lot more. As much as I miss that person, I have truly learned I can still have fun and be happy because I have myself and thats all I need.

Get your friends together. Spend time with your friends. I have had the best group of friends around me recently, always there for me. Find yourself some real good friends who will keep you busy and your mind off them. It honestly works. Theres nothing worst than sitting home alone, wondering what they are doing. Do something else, distract yourself, it will become easier. It just takes time.

I am so excited to see where my life takes me. I am glad so far that I haven't came out of this break up hating this person. Who knows what is going to happen in life but I am a big believer that everything happens for a reason. Right now, this is what I obviously what I am meant to need and that is ok.




2 comments

  1. Oh my darling I'm so sorry, break ups are the worst but do you know what you'll be a stronger person for it. You've got this my darling. Here if you need anything.

    Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you're going through a break up. They are awful and can affect us in so many ways.

    Jenny
    http://www.jennyinneverland.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© RebeccaxElaine. Design by FCD.