JUNE

Friday 29 June 2018



Oh boy, June was something. Not my most favourite of months, this year I will say that. Definitely eventful for me. A few ups with a lot of downs. I didn't post this month because my head has been all over the place but now I am back and raring to go.

This month for me has been an emotional rollercoaster. My personal life has taken a turn and I am now walking a path I didn't see myself walking down but one I definitely know now that it was meant to happen for some particular reason. I don't want to talk about what happened, maybe for another post in the future but right now I am just moving on and trying to leave it behind me.

I have been writing a bit this month, just nothing I have wanted to share. It has all been just therapeutic to write my feelings and then scrunch and rip it up and just let it go.

Although, I say there have been a lot of downs, there have been ups within the month. I have reconnected with old friends of mine, which has been really great and just what I have needed this month, truly. I have came to the realisation that I left a lot of myself behind the past year and the parts of the old me I have missed are coming back. I feel like I have really improved as a person and I am starting to really blossom.

I am so hoping for a better July, it couldn't come quick enough for me. I cannot wait to make the most of next month and try and look at things so much more positively. I am sure I will still have my struggles but I cannot waste another month of my life being pessimistic about how my life has turned out. I didn't anticipate for it to go this way but honestly it could be a lot worst.

I wrote a post about my June goals and it went up at the start of the month, rest assured I failed every single one. Mainly due to the fact my mind was in a completely different space but I will make a July goals post and I will do every single one without fail, watch this space.

Thanks for reading,



3 comments

  1. I hope this month is much better for you angel, sending you so much love!

    Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending you all the happy and good vibes for July!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope July was great for you, and August be even better!

    Amy | hookedonthemusic.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© RebeccaxElaine. Design by FCD.