BLOGGING GOALS FOR 2019

Tuesday 8 January 2019



I make blogging goals for myself every single year and without a doubt, I end up failing miserably, so here I am making another post with some goals for myself... These ones hopefully are a little bit easier to complete, I guess we shall see at the end of the year if they were.


1. Better Photography. My photos aren't the greatest, I know (as you can see from above). I see every blogger's elegant flat lays and then look at my photos and they look like I just shoved a load of things together took a picture and didn't even try one bit. 


2. To Make Content I am Passionate About. I love blogging but I think the reason I am not consistent at all is because I haven't found a niche yet. Or not necessarily a niche but I haven't made content I am passionate about. The posts though that I have posted and loved have been The Shit Things About Being A Girl and Use Your Vote and they are super old posts.


3. Only Post Posts That I am Happy With. This kind of goes with the other one but I no longer want to be posting just for the sake of it. I want to only have posts on my blog that I am proud and happy about. No longer half-assing posts. 


4. To Have 2000 Twitter Followers by the End of The Year. I know stats are not important in the slightest but you have to have some sort of stat goal in your blogging goals, right?! This one is a bold goal but I think by the end of 2019 I can get close to it, perhaps not all the way there but close.


5. To Love Every Second of Blogging. For my last goal for blogging, I thought I'd get a little cheesy but I truly mean it. I don't want to ever fall out of love with anything I do. 

5 comments

  1. Amazing goals - especially the last one. That's the most important thing!

    Jenny
    http://www.jennyinneverland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with all of your goals! I really want to improve my photography this year too, it's the main thing I struggle with when it comes to blogging xx

    Tiffany x www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab blog goals, it's great to get some perspective and set out ambitions for the year. I personally don't think there is anything wrong with your photography, but I can't wait to watch your content grow x

    www.rebeccaellis.co

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've totally got this my lovely! Good luck!

    Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your goals, they sound like great ones xx

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© RebeccaxElaine. Design by FCD.