MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

Wednesday 2 January 2019




Happy New Year! How is it already 2019?!?! Life is flying by. For my first post of the year, I thought I would do an annual new years resolution post. I completely failed last year but I think I picked six really great ones this year and ones that I should constantly be doing no matter what.


My First Resolution is to Be More Sustainable.

The planet is crying out for help and I want to do my part. Little me cannot save the planet on my own but I can do my bit, every little helps as Tesco always say.

Next is to Be Healthier. 

Instead of having a resolution of losing weight and going to the gym three times a week I thought I would make it easier and just say I want to become healthier. As long as I am doing better than I did last year, I will be happy.


I Need to Start Being More Productive/Organised.

I procrastinate about everything and leave everything till the very last minute and then wonder why everything I do turns out mediocre. I also lose everything as I am not organised whatsoever. In 2019 this will change.


My Fourth Aim is to Read 60 Books. 

A new year calls for a new Goodreads goal. Last year, I sucked at reading but this year I am probably being a bit of an overachiever by trying to hit a hefty goal but I have faith in myself.


I Will Save Money This Year. 

I am absolutely terrible at keeping my money but this year I want to save up my money and only buy things I really need. However, I will not stop buying books. That would be impossible but I will buy less.


My Final New Years Resolution is to Be Happy and Love Myself. 

Something that sounds so easy but is actually something I really struggle with. By the end of this year, I will love me for me.


Those are my six new years resolutions for this year. I am so interested in hearing everyone's new years resolutions so let me know one of yours in the comments.


9 comments

  1. Good luck with all of these! I think you've chosen some great resolutions. I'm hoping to read 30 books at least this year! xx

    Tiffany x www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with reading the 60 books, I've set a target of 20, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can do it!

    Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

    ReplyDelete
  3. That 2019 contract is so cute! Where's it from?

    Sarah x
    http://www.saraheliza.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from amazon, it's my new diary and i absolutely love it - heres the link https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07JFTGJT2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

      Delete
  4. Great resolutions! 60 is a LOT of books! I didn't even manage 35 last year so have aimed lower this year.

    Jenny
    http://www.jennyinneverland.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with all your goals x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your goals! I want to save money this year too, I'm sure you'll achieve all your goals though, I find when you write them down like this you find you are more motivated to reach them! :)

    Chloe xx
    www.chloechats.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© RebeccaxElaine. Design by FCD.