5 PLACES ON MY WISHLIST TO VISIT

Thursday 5 July 2018




Travelling is one thing I want to do in my life, once I graduate university. I mean it is fitting since my course is Tourism. I thought I would put it out into the world five places I would love to go to in my life, there are many, many more places I would love to visit but these are my five priority places.


1. Mykonos, Greece 



Greece is just beautiful to me. I love being near the water and it just looks like heaven. Imagine the instas you would get, everyones dream.

2. New York



New York is one city in the world, that is so intriguing to me. The only state in America in which interests me, otherwise I would have to give America a miss. There are so many sites I want to see.

3. Canada 



I don't have a specific place in Canada that I know I really want to go yet, I just know I want to go somewhere in Canada. Canada has always been a place that intrigues me and seems a bit similar to Scotland. From what I have seen it just looks like a beautiful place to go travel and the people are really friendly.

4. Fiji 



Fiji just seems like the ultimate place to get away from everything in the world. The ultimate relaxation spot, when life gets a little bit hectic. A place to go and to turn off your phone and forget the world exists, couldn't resist taking the camera along though.

5. Iceland 



I think this is my ultimate goal in life, to see the Northern Lights in Iceland. How gorgeous and romantic does it look though! It has been a goal of mine for a few years now and I can't wait to make it come true one day.

Thank you for reading, where is one place on your list that you want to travel to so badly?


2 comments

  1. Ooooh I love these sort of posts! I’m totally with you on Iceland and I’d love to visit Canada as well. The top of my wish list at the moment is Norway, Copenhagen, Germany and Finland!

    Jenny
    http://www.jennyinneverland.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are on my to visit list! I really want to visit Latvia!

    Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© RebeccaxElaine. Design by FCD.