MY JULY GOALS

Monday 2 July 2018




Since I failed all of my June goals. I thought I would try again this month. I have a good feeling that I can manage them this month. July is the month I conquer a lot! So here are my goals...

Find inner peace and be fully happy

Focus primarily on me
Read three books 

Spend less time on my phone 


Lets do this! I cannot wait for what July has in store, I have a really good feeling about it. I cannot wait to be posting more content on my blog and just enjoy my life. This was just a quick short post but I cannot wait to be creating more content. 




5 comments

  1. I'd love to know what you think of Eve of Man my lovely!

    Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spending less time on my phone is definitely one of my goals for the month too! Good luck on succeeding your goals! X

    Evie x | https://eviejayne.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you so much luck with your goals babe, 🌸✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie x | AlishaValerie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck on your goals! I think I might steal the "spend less time on my phone" one because that's something I REALLY want to try and do!

    Jenny
    http://www.jennyinneverland.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those sound like great goals, I know you can do it. Be sure to update us at the end of the month with how you got on!

    Amy | hookedonthemusic.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© RebeccaxElaine. Design by FCD.