ALL THE THINGS I LOVE ABOUT CHRISTMAS

Friday 14 December 2018



It's basically Christmas and I am back!!! I have taken a bit of time off of blogging, due to getting my mental health back on track. During the middle of the year, it was rough and my mental health was not at it's best so I decided to take some time off some things. Then when I felt ready to come back, uni got really busy and it was near exams so I decided to wait till my exams were over to be able to come back to blogging properly. Luckily for me, my last exam was yesterday, just in time to take part in the 12 days of Blogmas. Which I am starting today (Friday) as it is the twelve day before Christmas, I know there are a few bloggers that started yesterday and aren't posting Christmas Day but I just found this easier for me. Anyway, ramble over.

For my first post, I thought I would share all the things I love about Christmas, It truly is one of best times of year and this year I am the happiest I have ever been at this time of year. For the past few years, I haven't been fully happy around Christmas.

The first thing I love is the music. Music is a love of mine at all times of the year but it is so much better at Christmas. I'm a big big big fan of Michael Buble (I actually am going to see him live in May, eeee!!!) but his Christmas album is definitely his most well-known but also one of his bests. Also, Mariah Carey's All I Want For Christmas is a hit and a half!

The next thing is the movies! I love just sitting all snuggled up with the (fake) fire on with tea (that is way too sugary) and watching Christmas movies back to back. In these twelve days, there will be a post with all my favourite Christmas movies so watch out for that.

I cannot forget about the family time. I very rarely get to see my extended family so if there is a perfect time to reach out and see them, it is definitely Christmas time! There is something about being around my family that just warms my heart.

My favourite thing has to be the Christmas Dinner. There is something different about having turkey and roasties on Christmas Day, it just all tastes better. It's like Christmas magic.

The last thing I love is giving my family their presents. When I was younger I won't lie I was a selfish child/teenager and only enjoyed the receiving but the more I have grown up and finally have my own money to buy things, the more I love giving out presents to my nearest and dearest. I am more excited to give my mum her presents on Christmas day than about getting gifts. I am honestly counting down the days.

Those are just a few things I love around the holiday time. What do you love? Leave a comment and let me know. Thank you for reading, I am finally back and cannot wait to keep posting. See you tomorrow for another post.




3 comments

  1. I love being able to see family at Christmas!

    Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not HUGE on Christmas but I love the decorations and all the fairy lights. I don't have a close family so that element of it is lost on me unfortunately.

    Jenny
    http://www.jennyinneverland.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I love this post so much! Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year! I literally love everything about Christmas. 😂

    Also, welcome back to blogging!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© RebeccaxElaine. Design by FCD.