MY JUNE GOALS

Tuesday 30 May 2017


Oh, what a quick month May has been and thank goodness it is over. No more exams, I have left school and it is time to achieve some new things in life with all the free time I now have on my hands. So I thought I would give myself some goals for the upcoming month so I can achieve some things during all this free time I have instead of just laying on the couch watching tv for a whole month as much as that sounds like a dream.


Goal #1. Read at least 3 books

This one I am a bit sceptical as to if I will be able to achieve, being a very slow reader. However, I do know it is manageable and I want to throw myself into reading again. I have been so lazy when it comes to reading these past three years with exams and such. However, I used to have such a love for reading and it was my favourite hobby. I want to be able to complete three books and obviously look out for some reviews because they will sure be on their way as soon as I complete them.


Goal #2. Go on more walks

I always feel so much better when I go outside. So this month I want to go on a ton of walks, even if where I live is not the most interesting place ever. Just getting outside with the fresh air is enough for me. It might be pretty tricky with the Scottish weather however, let's just pray that it stops raining for half an hour some days so I can actually get out.


Goal #3. Exercise, Exercise, Exercise

I have been saying for months how unhappy I have become with my body since gaining a few pounds, although there is nothing wrong with that. I just want to lose those couple of pounds and there is nothing wrong with that either. I also just want to become more fit in general so I am just going to quit the crap and stop saying and start doing. Only I can make myself, so I shall!


Goal #4. Watch 5 Disney movies

This is just a fun goal but for months I have been telling myself I want to watch so many Disney movies that I either haven't seen in ages or at all and this month I will. I always stick to the same Disney and Disney Pixar movies that I love and never actually watch any other movies by Disney, which now I think about it, it is so stupid of me.


Goal #5. Cut all negativity out of my life

This is an important one for me. Over the years I have let negative people in my life but I have lived with it because I felt the need to, to keep the peace. However, now I am ready to distance myself and only keep positive people around me, the people who I truly need in my life.


Here's to an amazing June, I hope your June will be the best month so far of this year and will give you amazing opportunities. In the comments tell me one goal you would like to achieve this month or if you have written a post yourself comment the link. I cannot wait to read your goals.

Thank you for reading,
Becks.

7 comments

  1. I want to throw myself into reading too! It takes me so long to actually pick one up but then I wizz through it pretty quickly! x

    G

    www.teawithgi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of your goals babe!! I'm more than sure you're going to achieve every single one of them. Cutting out negativity is something I think everyone needs to learn to do. Thanks for sharing beautiful. πŸŒΈπŸ’—✨

    With love, Alisha Valerie. x
    www.AlishaValerie.com | www.twitter.com/AlishaValerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading is something I want to do more of too! I used to enjoy it so much but uni got in the way and made it such a chore, I would love to read for fun again!

    Hayley | www.crueltyfreehayley.com x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post - congrats on finishing all your exams! Get ready to embrace a brilliant summer! I'm the same, I'm a slow reader but I do love reading and often push it to the side during the school/education year, I want to get back into that too when I finish my exams soon! Walks and exercise are brilliant (and so much nicer and easier when the weather's nice), but I never seem to make time for them unless I've got a day of doing nothing!

    Disney films - I feel ya, I'm such a stickler for what's good! But branching out is always good and can you really get a bad Disney film? Imma say no! You're so right about cutting out negativity too - I started reading The Secret over Christmas (see I just can't seem to read during term time!) and I definitely recommend it for starting to think more positively and improve confidence!

    JosieVictoriaa // Fashion, Travel & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to start reading more too as I love it but never do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's really good to have goals and this post reminded my I should set more goals! Reading is top of my list

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© RebeccaxElaine. Design by FCD.